Saturday 8 November 2014

What A Smile

Photo: FB964 * What A Smile * 

 Each day I remember lord shiva
 Only if I have some need
 Always complaining and blaming HIM
 Every time I don't succeed.
      One day I was blaming Lord Shiva
      For all that HE gave me not
      I felt Lord Shiva talking to me
      And here's the answer I got.....
 Who gives the air and water
 which U take for free?
 Who is giving U the lovely food
 whenever U feel hungry?
     Who gave U this healthy body
      and maintains it intact?
     Who gives U mind and intelligence
       to think before U act??
 Who is behind all good things
 which make U smile?
 Who is always there to help U
 just think for a while..
      I care for U every moment
      as U are My own part
      But U keep forgetting me
      though I sit in your heart..
Did U ever thank me for 
all that I am giving U?

With this Lord Shiva started smiling 󾌵.

* What A Smile * 

Each day I remember lord shiva
Only if I have some need
Always complaining and blaming HIM
Every time I don't succeed.
One day I was blaming Lord Shiva
For all that HE gave me not
I felt Lord Shiva talking to me
And here's the answer I got.....
Who gives the air and water
which U take for free?
Who is giving U the lovely food
whenever U feel hungry?
Who gave U this healthy body
and maintains it intact?
Who gives U mind and intelligence
to think before U act??
Who is behind all good things
which make U smile?
Who is always there to help U
just think for a while..
I care for U every moment
as U are My own part
But U keep forgetting me
though I sit in your heart..
Did U ever thank me for
all that I am giving U?

With this Lord Shiva started smiling 

No comments:

Post a Comment