Tuesday 10 February 2015

Importance is the Dedication on the Act. Any amount of knowledge without Dedication would be useless.


While explaining the 9 main types of Devotion, Shiva tells Sati. "I love all these types of devotions, and apart from these I like It when devotee offers me Bilva Patra. What ever the Type of Devotion my devotees follow , importance is the Dedication on the Act. Any amount of knowledge without Dedication would be useless. Devotion Can change any one and help in getting Moksha(salvation). In all the 3 worlds, 4 Seasons Devotion is the best path to choose. Especially in Kali Yuga, Devotion will become vital role in happiness. Because all the knowledge in Kaliyuga would be already too old and people feel they are no more useful. In fact my wealth, strength and everything are my devotees.I even Fired Yama Dharma Raja for Markandeya. In other words, I am Devotee to my devotees. ". And after hearing this Sati started worshiping Shiva with more Dedication! Jai ShivaShakti ~ Jai ShankarParvati!!

No comments:

Post a Comment