Wednesday 27 March 2013

LORD SHIVA



As I sit here and slowly close my eyes
I take another deep breath
And feel the wind pass through my body
I'm the one in your soul
Reflecting inner light
Protect the ones who hold you
Cradling your inner child

Today being a Monday i went to this Shiva temple i visit every now and then. I like the way how different people have different way of praying to God. Some came with water, milk, bhang, Dhatura and offered it on the Shivalingam, some of them reciting chalisas and shlokas. 


I always have believed that Lord Shiva more than a God is a state of consciousness which is within us all and we have to realise Lord Shiva within us.

When i go in the temple i just find a corner and listen to some music. Thats my idea of meditating on Shiva. Today i was listening to Godsmack's Serenity.

And I swear, in that moment i was INFINITE. Har Har Mahadev ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment