Saturday 28 December 2013

I offer my salutations to Lord Shiva, who is the resplendent sun for mother Gauri's lotus face................

Photo: FB129 <3- I offer my salutations to Lord Shiva, who is the resplendent sun for mother Gauri's lotus face (sun causes the lotus flower to open up and bloom; Lord Shiva makes mother Gauri's face bloom), who is the destroyer of Daksha's sacrificial ritual, who is the blue necked Lord (due to the Haalahala poison which He agreed to consume), whose banner bears the emblem of a bull and who is embodied as the letter Shi  -<3

 ♥- I offer my salutations to Lord Shiva, who is the resplendent sun for mother Gauri's lotus face (sun causes the lotus flower to open up and bloom; Lord Shiva makes mother Gauri's face bloom), who is the destroyer of Daksha's sacrificial ritual, who is the blue necked Lord (due to the Haalahala poison which He agreed to consume), whose banner bears the emblem of a bull and who is embodied as the letter Shi -♥

No comments:

Post a Comment