Wednesday 27 April 2016

Whenever you are sad and you don't understand what's happening in your life, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say: "Bholenath

เซ The Shiva Tribe เซ's photo.
Show more reactions


Whenever you are sad and you don't understand what's happening in your life, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say: "Bholenath I know its your plan. Just help me through it." ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ Namaste Beautiful People. It's time for Wednesday Wisdom ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž Yes, trust Bholenath in all circumstances. "Take a deep breath and sense me beside you, I never let you out of my sight. You leave without me, but I am determined to follow you to your isolation. Become a part of your reflection. Just remember there is no escape from me because I am your subconsciousness. It's not possible for you to ever distance from me. I am part of you ever residing inside you, all you have to do is inhale and call out to me!" Yes, HE is all powerful and all knowing. whom you worship is omnipresent, right now HE is near you and HE is with you, in a very special way, with his whole being and in absolutely undivided attention. Shiva does not look upon trouble as we do. Where we see stress he sees opportunities. Where we see crisis, He sees growth and betterment. Shivas purpose in times of crisis and trouble is to teach us precious lessons. They are intended to educate, and build us up. And when we learn from them and ride out these storms of life. So when Shiva tests you, or bad things happen, see it as a time for you to learn and to trust Him. And when it is over we can look back and see that the trials have been necessary. We are better, He is glorified! Love, Peace & Gratitude ~ Har Har Mahadev ~ Jai Bholenath!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

Post a Comment