Sunday 22 May 2016

THE BELLS ARE RINGING

The Yogi and the snake's photo.

THE BELLS ARE RINGING
“Having done with creation, I leave the world to go on by its own directions, and remain absorbed in a transpersonal meditation”.
“Like a plane on autopilot?” Asked the snake
“Very much like that”, answered the Yogi. “It takes the intense, probing meditation of man to stir me up; our energies get connected; man, at personal meditation level, and I, at transpersonal meditation level. This is how the Antarnag ‘in wokes’ the Antaryami, and I am here with you. You have been referring to your probe on God, as a bite to the creator have you not?”
The snake nodded in affirmation.
“Now that someone has meditated deeply enough to stir me up, the arrangement begins. The serpents are biting, the bells are ringing; things are stalling in the world again. I must answer the calls”.
“The pilot taking charge of the flight again?” asked the snake.
“You will understand, what flight I talk of”, said the Yogi.

No comments:

Post a Comment