Tuesday 28 June 2016

Shiva Lingam. It is worshipped equally popularly as the Image of my own self, or as me!” said Shiva.“

SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.'s photo.
SHIVLINGA AND YOGI ROOPAM
She looked at Him and then added,“Tell me, what is this thing about the Shivlinga being your representation?”
Shiva smiled. “The Shivlinga means many things at many levels , each true for that level of subtlety. It is a symbolic representation of absolute transcendence, Omkaar, the impersonal God leading to spiritual understanding.”
“I see.”
“Whereas, in my Yogi roop,” Shiva continued, “Worshippers consider the personal God, you know, the one with all the stories and folklore they sing of.”
“Yes. You are One storied person!” said Sati.
“The Shivlinga means to convey that the transcendent pervades the manifest world as immanence,” Shiva continued.
“Oh,” said Sati.
“It is how the ancient rishis conceived God in His unborn, invisible form as the Shiva Lingam. It is worshipped equally popularly as the Image of my own self, or as me!” said Shiva.“And in abundance, with some variance, across many lands, from a long time .”
“Hmm…yes,” said Sati.

No comments:

Post a Comment