Thursday 24 August 2017

KALI AND VEERBHADRA!

Image may contain: 1 person

KALI AND VEERBHADRA!
And then, they spotted Her: from the fumes of Sati’s pyre, arose a dark form.
It was Kali, in Her most terrifying form. “My Lord! I am here to finish this creation, alongwith you!” She said and blew out fire from Her mouth, raising also a deathly scythe in Her hand. She beheaded dozens of men, clearing Veerbhadra’s access to Daksha.
Daksha began to run. Veerbhadra ran after him, following him into the palace, and to the Royal Throne Hall. Daksha stumbled and fell at the pedestal of his own throne, at least two steps below his own seat.
“Stop it!” he said. “You cannot harm me, I am Shiva’s father-in-law and He will not allow this. He is your Master and you will listen to Him!”
“I am Shiva!” replied Veerbhadra, and I will not harm you. I will kill you, you vile wretch. I shall behead you right NOW! Babhaaam!!!!”
( SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.)

No comments:

Post a Comment