Wednesday 21 July 2021

I pray we will remember this: God is working things out. He is present. His plan is still good and He can still be trusted.

 


"When our circumstances are hard and we’re tempted to let our hearts slip into despair, I pray we will remember this: God is working things out. He is present. His plan is still good and He can still be trusted.
These are true certainties even when life feels so very uncertain.
So let's stay positive, hopeful, and support one another through each and every day! Let's keep one another safe, share one another's burdens, and see God bring us through to the other side!
We pray not because God needs our suggestions. God already knows what we need before we ask Him.
We pray because we don't truly know what we need.
We pray because He sees the bigger picture while we only see a sliver.
We pray because we have limited perspectives, limited thoughts, and limited views.
We pray because we need so much more than quick fixes and help for our troubles.
We pray because we need Him.
I often find myself suggesting to God all the ways He could surely fix my circumstances. But I’m learning that God loves me too much to do things my way. And His plan is always better even if I can’t understand or see it clearly as it’s unfolding.
I don’t know what unexpected twists and turns your story has taken, dear friend, but I do want to encourage you that keep trusting God and surrender to his will.!✨πŸ•‰πŸƒπŸŒΌπŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸŒ·πŸ”πŸ‚πŸ”±πŸ’ŸπŸ’€πŸƒπŸŒ™πŸ“Ώ⌛️πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸπŸšπŸ”†πŸƒπŸŒ€πŸ””πŸŒˆπŸ‚πŸŒΈπŸŒ»πŸ”✨
Hari Om Tat Sat ~ Jai Bholenath ! ✨πŸ•‰πŸƒπŸŒΌπŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸŒ·πŸ”πŸ‚πŸ”±πŸ’ŸπŸ’€πŸƒπŸŒ™πŸ“Ώ⌛️πŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸπŸšπŸ”†πŸƒπŸŒ€πŸ””πŸŒˆπŸ‚πŸŒΈπŸŒ»πŸ”✨

No comments:

Post a Comment