Saturday 23 July 2022

I perform worship to Narayana

 


At every moment I bow down to the lotus feet of Narayana, I perform worship to Narayana, I recite the pure name of Narayana, and I reflect on the infallible truth of Narayana.
O mind, please never stop taking pleasure in thinking of the Mura demon's destroyer, who has lotus eyes and bears the conch and disc weapon. Indeed, I know of nothing else that gives such extreme pleasure as meditating on Lord Hari's divine feet.
O Mukunda, my Lord! Please let me become a constant reciter of Your names, addressing You as Sri-vallabha ["He who is very dear to Lakshmi"], Varada ["the bestower of benedictions"], Dayapara ["He who is causelessly merciful"], Bhakta-priya ["He who is very dear to His devotees"], Bhava-lunthana-kovida ["He who is expert at plundering the status quo of repeated birth and death"], Natha ["the Supreme Lord"], Jagan-nivasa ["the resort of the cosmos"], and Naga-sayana ["the lord who lies down on the serpent bed]. 💕🐍💖🔔🌺📿🦚🐚🕉🍃🌈🔆🌷💟🦚🌈🌸💕🐍💖🔔🌺📿🦚🐚🕉🍃🌈🔆🌷💟🦚🌈🌸
Om Namo Narayana ~ Jai Shri Vishnu 💕🐍💖🔔🌺📿🦚🐚🕉🍃🌈🔆🌷💟🦚🌈🌸💕🐍💖🔔🌺📿🦚🐚🕉🍃🌈🔆🌷💟🦚🌈🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment