Wednesday 11 January 2023

A beautiful story of faith in God

 


🌷 🌀 A beautiful story of faith in God 🌀🌷
A person was the ultimate devotee of Shiva Shakti. He believed Shiva Shakti a lot, served him with great love and passion. One day the mother said to the mother of the world - I devote you so much but I have not felt you till today. I want you to not give me a glimpse but do something that I feel that you are. Mother queen said ok.
Every morning you walk on the sea shore, when you walk on the sand, you will see four legs instead of two feet, two will be yours and two footprints will be mine. This is how you will feel about me.
The next day he went for a walk, when he started walking on the sand he saw his legs along with two more legs. He was very happy, now this is happening everyday. Once everything he lost in business was gone, he came on the road his own left him.
See, this is the problem of this world, everyone leaves you in trouble. Now he went for a walk he saw two legs instead of four legs. He was very surprised that in bad times my mother Jagat mother also left me. Slowly everything started to be fine then everyone started coming back to her.
One day when he went for a walk he noticed four legs appearing back. He could not live anymore, he said- O my mother, mother of the world, when I was in bad times, everyone left me, but I was not sad about this because this happens in this world, but you also left me at that time, Why did you do that?
Mother Jagdamba said - How did you think that I will leave you, in your bad times the two footprints you saw on the sand were of my feet, not your feet, at that time I used to carry you in my lap, and today when Your bad time is over so I let you down. That's why you keep seeing four legs again.
So even when everyone leaves you, you must have the faith that God is carrying me in his lap, he cares about me, I am always in his lap and he will not let me fall.
Hail Mother, Hail Shivshakti Namah. ✨🌷🕉🍃🌿🌻💖❤️🌿🌺🕉✨🌷🌻💖🍃❤️🌺🌿🕉 🌀🌷🌻🌿💖 ❤️🌿🌺🍃🕉❤️💕

No comments:

Post a Comment