Sunday 31 August 2014

"I offer my obeisances unto you, who dispells darkness with your three eyes - the moon, the sun and fire; unto you, who causes auspiciousness for all the living entities of the universe and unto you, whose potency easily defeats that of thousands of moons and suns."

Gambar: FB836 * Omakershwar Jyotirling - Madhya Pradesh -#India *

tamo-bhide te jagatah shivaya
sahasra-shubhramshu-sahasra-rashmi-
sahasra-sajjit-tvara-tejase'stu
......Meaning......
"I offer my obeisances unto you, who dispells darkness with your three eyes - the moon, the sun and fire; unto you, who causes auspiciousness for all the living entities of the universe and unto you, whose potency easily defeats that of thousands of moons and suns."

tamo-bhide te jagatah shivaya
sahasra-shubhramshu-sahasra-rashmi-
sahasra-sajjit-tvara-tejase'stu
......Meaning......
"I offer my obeisances unto you, who dispells darkness with your three eyes - the moon, the sun and fire; unto you, who causes auspiciousness for all the living entities of the universe and unto you, whose potency easily defeats that of thousands of moons and suns."

No comments:

Post a Comment