Sunday 26 October 2014

You discover me, and yet, when you discover me, you will realize just how much more you have yet to discover.


Photo: OM Dakshina Murthy Namah

I am neither god, nor a demon. Neither human, animal, or otherwise. 

I do not carry identities, or am limited to any identities. I transcend all that.

I am neither good, nor evil.

I am not your subjective morals. I transcend that.

You discover me, and yet, when you discover me, you will realize just how much more you have yet to discover.

And every discovery reminds you just how much is there to discover.

I am part of you, and also part of the universe. I unite for I am everything.

I am that moment you discover when all the lights are off.

You can hear me only in silence.

I am to be discovered.

I am beyond divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment