Wednesday 28 October 2015

PARASHAKTI

Shail Gulhati: Shiva and Mysticism.'s photo.

PARASHAKTI
In the beginning was a God
Called Shiva
a little forgetful about who was He
So she handed him a mirror and said “see”
An aeon passed in self admiration
And then, He spoke
“and who, may I ask, are Thee?”
I am you, she said, Shiva.
But you may call me Shakti
That will enable you to see
you as you and me as me.
This is amazing he cried! How can it be?
You are you and I am me,
Yet you insist that not two, are We!
Ah what a mystery!!
And So saying held her tenderly…
Shiva,
she whispered silently,
We have been in timeless embrace
Not just a moment ago, as you perceive,
and now i must leave.
This is fun, don’t let go,He did plead
But a pristine motherhood already glowed
it is only to enhance the show, do believe!
there is more,so much more,
so saying,Parashakti, mother of all,
brought forth this world,of mountains, oceans , trees
and seating herself in the centre,of each,
once again did Shakti beseech,
Her Lord, Shiva
to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment