Tuesday 29 December 2015

"Not by worship, charity, penance or study can I be known, only by pure love am I seen!" ~ There is only one truth. And there is nothing else.

ૐ The Shiva Tribe ૐ's photo.
"Not by worship, charity, penance or study can I be known, only by pure love am I seen!" ~ There is only one truth. And there is nothing else. This world is his manifestation. All activities, happenings, doings, are His. All is He, and he is in all. "I am doing nothing. You are doing it through me. You are the doer. Thy will be done." "Tan Mann Dhan Sab hai tera, tera tujhko arpan, Kya laage mera!" There is no I, God alone is everywhere. Your heart should have ceaseless devotion to HIM. You should be ready to sacrifice all for it. You will draw immense strength and courage from within, from him who is the indweller of all beings. "On reaching me you will never again return to suffering" ~ I bow to the one who is the destroyer of all the fears of this Samsaar ~~ Om Namo Narayana ~ Om Namah Shivaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment