Wednesday 30 December 2015

Those who trust me and approach me for anything are dear to me. But dearest are those who want only me!! Yes, Shiva loves you.‪ Shiva is all compassion.


Those who trust me and approach me for anything are dear to me. But dearest are those who want only me!! Yes, Shiva loves you. Shiva is all compassion. He is waiting at the door of every heart, because whether you call Him or not, He is there. Whether you are a believer or a nonbeliever, He is within you. Behind every form, behind everything, there is God. But He won’t reveal Himself to you. You won’t feel Him unless you call Him. Prayer is the invitation. You must invoke Him through prayer and meditation. Chanting, singing and repeating the mantra are invitations. Only in the depth of pure silence can we hear God’s voice. He is not confined to a particular body or place. There is not even an atom of space where He is not. When you pray sincerely thinking of HIM, definitely that vibration will reach Him and reflect on His mind. Your prayers and your pure and innocent dedication will bring Him to you. It's true, Just give your mind to God, take refuge in Him, and you won’t lack anything in life. You will be given whatever you need. Your problems will be solved and you will find peace. Those who pray to God and meditate on Him sincerely will not feel a shortage of anything that is essential. That is God’s resolve. If nothing else, chant the 108 names of Lord Shiva, daily with love and devotion, you won’t lack anything.” ~ Shivoham Shivoham !!

No comments:

Post a Comment