Thursday 18 February 2016

I just want my Today's better than yesterday's, and my tomorrows full of possibilities. That's enough for me.

ૐ The Shiva Tribe ૐ's photo.

I just want my Today's better than yesterday's, and my tomorrows full of possibilities. That's enough for me.  Yes, Time for Thursday Thoughts! Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its possibilities. So Let today be the day you free yourself from worthless worry, seize the possibilities and take effective action on things you can change. Challenges are not here to worry about; they are here to help you grow. Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. So Let go of what’s behind you. Sometimes things won’t work out like you plan. Life has other things in mind. Learn what you can and move along. You can’t have a great day today if you’re still thinking and worrying about yesterday. Whatever could have been or should have been, doesn’t matter. This moment is here and now for you to live. Just continue the journey, focus on the present, do your best, and trust the process. The struggle forward is worth the effort!! Love, light & Peace ~ Jai Shiva Shankar ~ Jai Bholenath!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Namaste Lovely People ~ Beautiful Day To You! 😘😍🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment