Monday 22 February 2016

Who am I? I m nothing but an instrument in his hand, whatever I do is his will and his grace!

12 Jyotirlingas Of Lord Shiva's photo.

"Who am I? I m nothing but an instrument in his hand, whatever I do is his will and his grace! Without his will not a single leaf can move!" Yes, Give God the Glory for everything in your life. We cannot prosper without Him. Humble yourself by admitting that there is One who is greater than yourself! Humility is a great gift, bestowed upon only those who choose to stay close to HIM. Bow down, humble yourself before him and he will lift you up.
Let go off pride, arrogance and ego. Be in the state of ego-less-ness in meditation, loose the illusion of separation to become a drop in the ocean of love. Once ego is dropped, Our heart becomes blissful because the ego stops sitting upon the spirit which resides within. Even the Bhakti of egotist is regarded as demonic.
Mahabali, Ravan and so many examples. Simple hearted humble people don't have complicated egos therefore their hearts are free to love and to percieve Gods love. "Whatever is happening in my life, it's all HIM, because of HIM, who am I otherwise. it's all because HE poured out his favours on me. Yet its not I, but HE who is working through me. It's his grace, his blessings, It's from him that all other grace flows!!" Bring complete transformation and be one with Shiva, with Narayana, and let the heart glow with the feelings that it brings. Let the ego die allowing HIM the rightful place in your heart. Only then can you feel the real bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment