Monday 29 February 2016

"I shall always be watching over each one of you; and whenever a true devotee thinks of me in the silent depths of their soul, he will know I am near" ~ Says Lord Shiva in Shiv MahaPurana. ‪

เซ The Shiva Tribe เซ's photo.

"I shall always be watching over each one of you; and whenever a true devotee thinks of me in the silent depths of their soul, he will know I am near" ~ Says Lord Shiva in Shiv MahaPurana. Yes, Shiva is the god of love. His grace is boundless, he is the saviour and the guru. He is the beloved of Uma. He is Satyam, Sivam, Shubham, Sundaram, Kantam. He is the supreme light that shines in your heart, in my heart, in every heart! Meditate on his forms, hear his lilas. Chant his Mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA", worship him in your mind, in the temple, in your house ~ He will bless u abundantly!
All Glories to Shiva ~ Har Har Har Har Mahadev๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Namaste Lovely People ~ Shubh Somvaar ~ May you all have a blessed Monday ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

Post a Comment