Thursday 14 April 2016

"I am beyond all imaginations and forms, I do not obey any sense but all senses obey Me; there is nothing without Me, I am Shiva"

เซ The Shiva Tribe เซ's photo.

"I am beyond all imaginations and forms, I do not obey any sense but all senses obey Me; there is nothing without Me, I am Shiva"~ The devotees who proceed in their way with this true acquaintance of Shiva are surely blessed. His worship requires no particular arrangement. He is ever satisfied with two little prayers and offerings - Om Namah Shivaya - a drop of water, a leaf or a bilva. We have no second thing to offer to Him, the Atman or Soul is the only object of His offer. Surrendering of the Self is His only mode of worship, which transform an earthly being to Divine being full of heavenly bliss. ~ Shivoham Shivoham! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

Post a Comment