Saturday 6 May 2017

Shiva is the “One in whom the universe sleeps after destruction and before the next cycle of creation”.

No automatic alt text available.

"O Mahakal of this world! Prostrations unto Thee! Thou art my Guru, real Mother, real Friend and real Guide. Protect me. I am Thine. All is Thine. O Adorable Mahakal Salutations unto Thee. Give me pure intellect. Make me pure. Give me light, strength, health and long life. O Almighty Lord! Remove all my evil qualities. Make me virtuous." πŸ™
Shiva is the “One in whom the universe sleeps after destruction and before the next cycle of creation”. So do not fear death, all that is created must one day disintegrate; this disintegration is a return to the formless void from which creation may once again spring forth. Acceptance of this cycle is only way out our suffering. BE ONE WITH SHIVA. Shiva is the energy behind this endless cycle of birth, death and rebirth. πŸ’€πŸ”±πŸ‘πŸŒ™πŸšπŸ–ŠπŸŽ¨✏️🐍
Hari Om Tat Sat ~ Jai Shri Mahakal πŸ™
Shubh Ratri Divine Souls πŸ™❤️πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment