Sunday 13 August 2017

WHEN DURGA- THE GREAT MOTHER, BECAME A DAUGHTER

Image may contain: one or more people

WHEN DURGA- THE GREAT MOTHER, BECAME A DAUGHTER
“Arise O Yogini. You have prayed to me in the deepest solitude for more than five hundred years.You have not been bothered about hunger, nor have you let the changing seasons, the blistering sun, the thundering rains, the biting cold affect you in any way. Not once have your lips stopped chanting “ Aum Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vichaye Namah. So ask O Devi what you want”
“Aum Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Vichaye Namah” Repeated Mena.
“I know” said Durga, pleased, “But ask your boon yogini”
“Aum Chamundaye Vichaye Namah. I want the great Durga to take birth on this earth, to save mother nature from the plundering it is being subjected to, by vain and mindless men with large egos;I want you, the great mother , to be born as my daughter”
“Tat Astu! So be it” smiled Durga widely, “I am the Universal Devi, but you, Mena are the Devi of my own heart. You, shall be my Ma, always”
~ From the book SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller. part 2.By author Shail Gulhati

No comments:

Post a Comment