Thursday 10 October 2019

Are you in the midst of difficult circumstances that you wish God would just pluck you right out of? Are you feeling powerless.? The reality of the situation may be difficult to take in. The only thing You can do is maybe just pray. You may need God now as You have never needed Him before. May be you just want to cry out to God through your tears ; “Please help me Lord!”

Image may contain: one or more people and shoes
Are you in the midst of difficult circumstances that you wish God would just pluck you right out of? Are you feeling powerless.? The reality of the situation may be difficult to take in. The only thing You can do is maybe just pray. You may need God now as You have never needed Him before. May be you just want to cry out to God through your tears ; “Please help me Lord!”
Yes, Don't quit praying, Keep chanting His name. Pray to Him ;
"O Saviour of the world, save me from drowning in this tide of miseries and misfortunes."
"When the Devas called for victory, Oh Lord, you swept away their sorrow,
When Tharakasura filled them with troubles, All the devas got your generous help."
"With haste, you sent to them the six faced God, Who within no time destroyed him?
Then you killed the asura called Jalandhara, And your fame spread all over the world.
You then waged war against Tripurasura, And with great mercy on all gods,
The king Bhagirath undertook great penance, And you helped him to fulfill his vow."
"Victory, victory to you limitless, deathless one, Shower your grace on all, Oh omniscient one,
I am being troubled by bad times and evil thoughts always, And I am distressed and have no peace of mind. Please save me ! "
"You are my Father, I'm your child. And I confess that when I am in challenging circumstances, I often let bitterness and worry creep in. Please help my heart stay soft towards You - especially when I’m struggling to understand why You won’t just pull me right out of my place of hardship.
Even though I’m not where I want to be right now, I am choosing to trust that You see me, You love me , You are for me and you will hold me.
Help me keep my eyes open for all of the ways You are sending blessings to me, right where I am. I know that recognizing those blessings will be faith-building reminders that You are always with me.
Keep reminding me that You can use any and every situation in my life for my good. I love You. I trust You. I need You.!!" πŸ“ΏπŸ•‰πŸ‘πŸŒ·πŸ”±πŸ’€πŸŒΊπŸ”†πŸšπŸ”πŸŒ€πŸŒ™πŸ⌛️πŸ””πŸ’–πŸƒπŸ—ΏπŸŒ»πŸŒˆπŸ™πŸ»
Hari Om Tat Sat ~ Om Namah Shivaya ~ Jai Bholenath ~ Shubh Prabhat! πŸ“ΏπŸ•‰πŸ‘πŸŒ·πŸ”±πŸ’€πŸŒΊπŸ”†πŸšπŸ”πŸŒ€πŸŒ™πŸ⌛️πŸ””πŸ’–πŸƒπŸ—ΏπŸŒ»πŸŒˆπŸ™πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment