Monday 7 October 2019

There is no one as charitable as you, oh Lord.

Image may contain: 1 person, beard

O Gracious One, devotees always sings Your glory. There is no one as charitable as you, oh Lord. Your devotees have thoughts of you in their minds constantly. The great Vedas have tried to describe your glory, But, oh Limiteless Lord, even they have failed to capture your entire essence. Whenever the Gods call for victory in your name, On all such occasions you have cured them of their sorrows.
Please show mercy upon us all, you who is present in every place in the Universe. I am highly distressed and cannot find peace. O Lord! I beseech Your help and seek your divine blessing at this very moment. Save and protect me. Destroy my enemies with Your Trishul. Release me from the torture of evil thoughts.
O Lord, You bless the downtrodden with prosperity and grant wisdom to the ignorant. Lord, due to my limited knowledge, I omitted to worship Thee. Please forgive me and shower Your grace upon me. Oh Lord, you are my last hope, Please come and take away everything that heavily troubles me. You always bless the poor with wealth,
Whoever chants your name receives the fruits of devotion. How do I remember and worship you, with my limited knowledge, O Lord. Please forgive my faults, oh Bholenath.
O Lord Shankar, You are the destroyer of all miseries. You remove the cause of all obstacles and grant Your devotees eternal bliss. The saints and sages meditate upon Thy most beautiful form. Even celestial beings like Sharad and Narad bow in reverence to You.
O Lord, prostration to You. Even lord Brahma is unable to describe Thy greatness. Whosoever recites verses of shiva chalisa with faith and devotion receives Your infinite blessings.! 🙏🏻👁📿🧘‍♂️🌷🕉🐚🔱⌛️🍃🌀🌙💀🐍🌸🙏🏻
Hara Hara Mahadev ~ Jai Bholenath 🔱👁🔱
Love, light & Peace ~ Happy & Blessed Day Beautiful Souls 🕉🌻🕉

No comments:

Post a Comment