Wednesday 23 October 2019

"My dear Lord, You are full in all opulences, but I do not beg You for opulence. I simply offer my respectful obeisances unto You. You are the husband and master of Lakshmi devi, the goddess of fortune, who has all opulences. Therefore You are the master of all mystic yoga. I simply offer my obeisances unto You.

Image may contain: 1 person

"My dear Lord, You are full in all opulences, but I do not beg You for opulence. I simply offer my respectful obeisances unto You. You are the husband and master of Lakshmi devi, the goddess of fortune, who has all opulences. Therefore You are the master of all mystic yoga. I simply offer my obeisances unto You.
My Lord Vishnu, full in six opulences, You are the best of all enjoyers and the most powerful. O husband of mother Lakshmi, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who are accompanied by many associates, such as Vishvaksena. I offer all the paraphernalia for worshiping You.
You are both the supreme rulers and benedictors of the three worlds. Therefore, my Lord, Uttamashloka, may my ambitions be fulfilled by Your grace.”
A devotee knows how to appreciate the Supreme God. The Personality of God is perfect and complete, and because He is completely perfect, all emanations from Him, such as this phenomenal world, are perfectly equipped as complete wholes. Whatever is produced of the complete whole is also complete in itself. Because He is the complete whole, even though so many complete units emanate from Him, He remains the complete balance." Therefore, to take shelter of the Supreme Lord. Whatever a devotee needs will be supplied by the supreme Lord. Therefore a pure devotee will not ask anything from the Lord. He simply offers the Lord his respectful obeisances, and the Lord is prepared to accept whatever the devotee can secure to worship Him, even patram pushpam phalam toyam (BG 9.26) ; a leaf, flower, fruit or water. There is no need to artificially exert oneself. It is better to be plain and simple and with respectful obeisances offer to the Lord whatever one can secure. The Lord will bless the devotee with all opulences.!
Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Namah ~ Jai Shri Vishnu 🕉👁🦚🦚🐍📿🐚🌈🔆🌷🔔🌀🦚🦚

No comments:

Post a Comment