Tuesday 27 September 2022

Be blessed, be happy, pray to God daily

 


Have you ever found yourself asking God: Why would You allow this to happen to me?
I certainly have.
The last couple years of my life I’ve had to face one hardship after another. At many points I’ve wondered how I would make it through. It’s hard to feel confident in the goodness of God when circumstances don’t feel good at all.
But as much as I want answers for those things that break my heart, what I’m finding I want and need more is spiritual sight. I want to approach a situation that might look hopeless and see the spiritual potential. I want to read more scriptures and see clearly what God wants to say. I want to know how to react to situations in a way that honors The supreme lord. I’m guessing these are things you are wanting, too.
Today, let’s be careful not to get stuck in our whys. Let’s not allow them to leave us blind to His presence, blind to His kindness, blind to His power, blind to the faith we have in Him.
I know this isn’t easy. Trust me. I have situations where I've begged God to give me answers. But I’m realizing instead of answers, He's given me Himself. A way to come straight to Him, the One who already has it all figured out. The One who reminds me I don’t have to have His answers everytime.
I know how hard it can be to wait when you want to move forward and you’re seeking His guidance but He doesn’t seem to respond.
But don't lose confidence, just trust Him. Be strong. Be patient. And keep trusting in His unfailing love. He has a better plan for you. 🕉🍃🌼🌈👁🌷🏔🍂🔱💟💀🍃🌙📿⌛️🌺🍂🐍🐚🔆🍃🌀🔔🌈🍂🌸🌻🏔✨
Be blessed, be happy ~ Hara Hara Mahadev!✨🕉🍃🌼🌈👁🌷🏔🍂🔱💟💀🍃🌙📿⌛️🌺🍂🐍🐚🔆🍃🌀🔔🌈🍂🌸🌻🏔✨

No comments:

Post a Comment