Wednesday 23 August 2023

How can I meet Lord Shiva and ask for HIS blessing

 


Let Lord Shiva be your Guru. Become his disciple ( Shishya).

In form of one's Guru, Shiva acts as Pain Killer for miseries of his Shishya and mentor for connecting his Shishya to himself (to Shiva). He presents himself and his blessings before you in different forms, so that you can identify it.

Below rules are helpful in letting Lord Shiva your Guru: (Stated by first Shiv Shishya of this period of current era, Saheb Harindrananda Ji )

  1. Any no. of times in a day, whenever you feel urge, say to Lord Shiva :- “O Shiv, you are my Guru, I am your disciple, bestow mercy upon me”. In Hindi say “Hey Shiv aap mere Guru hain mai aapka shishya hoon mujh shishya par daya kar dijiye”.
  2. Do talk to people about Guru form of Shiva.
  3. Chant “Namah Shivaay” 108 times a day.

Lord Shiva is my Guru, he can be your Guru also.

Let's walk towards Shiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment