Thursday 24 August 2023

How do I pray to Lord Shiva for fulfilling your wishes & ask for miracles in life

 

 My life has changed drastically from the day I became a Shiva devotee.

This all started when I watched the Hindi series “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev “, and eventually I fell in Love with God Shiva.

I visited Kashi in July 2013, and the trip was a life changer to me. I took 3 dips at the Manikarnika Ghat in the Holy River Ganga, and found some human ash on my neck and hands. This incident made me realize the ultimate truth of this physical mortal body is ash, so from that day on wards, I have become less attached with any of the materialistic things including my physical body, desires and even people.

I began to do abhisekham to Shiva on every monday after my Kashi visit, and could see Shiva in each and every element of His creation by His grace.

There are many miracles which happened in my life, after me completely surrendering to God Shiva ::

  • All my financial issues were resolved. There was a day when I and my kids didn't have even food to eat, and because of my health issues I couldn't take up any full time job. But because of Mahadev’s grace, I started to get the alimony from the court and Goddess Annapurna has been blessing me and my children with food.
  • When everyone left me and betrayed me, my Shiva embraced me like a father, mother and a best friend.
  • I was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphadentis in 2013 and had 3 lumps on my neck and throat. Doctors advised for surgery, and warned that the surgery may not be 100 % successful, since one lump was attached to the throat nerve which travels to the brain. I thought of committimg suicide, but my Mahadev saved me from dying and because of Mahadev saving me as the Baidyanath (God for medicine), I started using ayurveda medicines and thus skipped the major surgery.
  • Because of Mahadev grace, few months back, my 21 yr old twin boys have been placed in STATE STREET as Associates.
  • If I'm breathing and alive to this moment and able to write in Quora, it's only Shiva’s grace.
  • I'm indebted to my father Shiva in this life and many more births to come by (if any).
  • The credit of me being the strong woman of today goes to Shiva.
  • My Shiva always takes care of me and never leaves me , I love Shiva more than myself.
  • Even i have many health issues which I'm facing now, since No one is above Karma, but with my Shiva’s grace I'm able to sail this ocean called life smoothly, since Shiva takes my issues and thus gives me little relief as He can't see His devotees suffering :)

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara.

No comments:

Post a Comment