Wednesday 24 September 2014

Unique Shivlinga Picture on the net

Photo: Dear Friends, 
i saw this Unique Shivlinga Picture on the net, and it reminded me of my own lines in my book, The Yogi and the snake

“Let’s sing”, said the Yogi,
 “I am the snake”.
 “I am the Yogi”, sang the snake.
 “I am the Yogi, I am the snake,
 so hum, so hum, so hum”.

( So hum is the Powerful Mantra of Advait- a non separation from God) 

Available on http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LA9ZU4G

Dear Friends, 
i saw this Unique Shivlinga Picture on the net, and it reminded me of my own lines in my book, The Yogi and the snake

“Let’s sing”, said the Yogi,
“I am the snake”.
“I am the Yogi”, sang the snake.
“I am the Yogi, I am the snake,
so hum, so hum, so hum”.

( So hum is the Powerful Mantra of Advait- a non separation from God)

No comments:

Post a Comment