Saturday 31 January 2015

Shani is the Dev of Karma and his only work is to compensate your karma.


Shani is the Dev of Karma and his only work is to compensate your karma. If your karma are good, he will reward you. If your karma is bad he will punish you. Shani Dev himself narrates this to Maa Parvati. When Shani Dev came to see and bless Ganesha and kept his eyes low, Maa Parvati asked him why did he keep his eyes low and was not looking at the child. Shani Dev says ~ "Devi, All living beings enjoy or suffer according to their Karma, because whatever good or bad Karma has happened, it is never destroyed, not even in millions of Kalp. A Jeev takes birth according to his Karma, or as an animal or bird etc species. His Karma take him to Narak or Swarg or even Vaikunth. He is born rich or poor, or as a king or a beggar according to his Karma only. Hey Priye of Shankar Ji, I was a devotee of Krishna from my childhood. I always thought about Him. I was always busy in doing Tapasya for Him. My father married me to the daughter of Chitrarath. always busy in meditating on my Prabhu Krishna, I saw Him everywhere. My wife don't like his and cursed me "From now on to whoever you look at, he will be destroyed." For the same reason, since then I don't look at anything and look below only fearing lest somebody dies." Jai Shani Dev ~ Om Shanaishcharaya vidhmahe Sooryaputraya dhimahi tanno manda prachodayat

No comments:

Post a Comment