Monday 5 October 2015

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence?

ૐ The Shiva Tribe ૐ's photo.

"Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence? If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me, Your hand will hold me fast". Yes, Shiva is always with us. Because He is an infinite Spirit, He is not restricted to being at one location. He fills every inch of space throughout the universe with all His wonderful personal attributes. Although HE is distinct from His creation, all His creation exists within Him. In Him we live and move and exist! We live in His glorious presence every moment of every day. Shiva watches what we do. When we do something good that nobody else knows about, HE sees it and will reward us accordingly. He also sees the bad things we do in secret. Nothing in all creation can hide from Him. Everything is naked and exposed before His eyes. We actually have the presence of Shiva living inside us. "Ishwar Chitra mein nahin Charitra mein Basta Hài, apni Aatma ko Mandir Banao". Temple of God is within, don't search him elsewhere. He is always with us, hearing our cries for help. He is always with us, protecting us from danger. He is always with us, watching what we do. Shiva is Our Saviour and our dearest friend! Shivoham Shivoham!!
Shiva Blessed Monday Dear All ~ Shubh Somvar ~love light & peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment