Tuesday 9 February 2016

O Divine Shiva, I don't have to use flowers and incense and these other external offerings to arouse my love for Thee.

12 Jyotirlingas Of Lord Shiva's photo.

O Divine Shiva, I don't have to use flowers and incense and these other external offerings to arouse my love for Thee. My heart is locked in love for Thee. My body cannot move; my breath cannot flow without Thee." The devotee, who feels God as the only reality existing within him, and himself existing in God, is united with God, one with God in unconditional union. That devotee inwardly perceives: "When I eat, I am eating for Him. When I serve, my hands are His. When I speak, my voice is His. It is God who is feeling and loving through me." Such a devotee looks after the body as the temple of God. He realizes that it is God who has incarnated in the body. ...
When you are worshiping in external ways, your mind is outside, and God is hidden variously behind the dense barriers of material objects. But when you are worshiping God in the temple of silence within the body, you are right there with Him—your consciousness touching His Consciousness. Self-Realization Fellowship shows you the way to this inner communion with God who is veritably enthroned in the depths of the heart.~Paramahansa
OM Namah Shivaaya: OM Namah Shivaaya: ॐ नम: शिवाय:

No comments:

Post a Comment