Saturday 11 June 2016

DAKSHA, THE KING WITH A GOAT EGO

SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.'s photo.

DAKSHA, THE KING WITH A GOAT EGO
“Mein mein…” A bleating sound was heard. A goat head had appeared on Daksha’s body, and he was looking at Shiva, folding his hands in salute.
“I am sorry for whatever I have done: uncreated a divine era; that too, as father of the bride,” said Daksha.“I have caused great sorrow by disrespecting and abusing the mighty and great Lord Shiva, who has always given boons of happiness to everyone all His life. I am sorry, my Lord, for this terrible waste of life I have been, wasting also the golden opportunity of having been a father to the Goddess Herself, and a father that I should have been to you, as your father-in-law. It is good that you have given me a Goat’s head. It will help me to always remember, that even while being bestowed with the privilege of being made a human, and supposedly the most intelligent of all species by Brahma Himself,
I behaved like a bull-headed creature. Arrogant about the elementals in your refuge, who were only deformed in body, whilst I was deformed in mind. Now, as a goat, I shall remember, that God and Nature create all. All are worthy. Please forgive me.”
Shiva nodded. He raised His hand in blessing. He could not help reverting back to His most innate nature of always wishing others well.

No comments:

Post a Comment