Monday 9 August 2021

Do you lack friends? Start with God, and He will show you how to be a friend to others.

 


Do you lack friends? Start with God, and He will show you how to be a friend to others.
Lord, forgive me for the times I lack the determination to spend time with You, letting so many shallow things take my time away. Help me to see in fresh ways that You are my greatest friend and I can come to You with openness and honesty. I have nothing to hide from You. Thank You for filling my life so richly!
Swami Vivekananda said "In happiness, in misery, in famine, in pain, in the grave, in heaven, or in hell who never gives me up is my friend.” Through such friendship one can in fact approach God. This is how the gopis of Vrindavan approached Lord Krishna. They did not know, and did not care, about His greatness. They only knew Him as their friend and through that, they established a deep relationship.
This is how Arjuna approached Krishna. When Arjuna realized Krishna's spiritual status, he felt embarrassed at calling Him his 'friend'. Nevertheless, we can approach God through friendship. Not only that, Lord Krishna himself says in the Gita that He is the friendship between friends.
If we want to grow spiritually, the relationship with God has to mature on the bases of love. We need to nourish our prime relationship with God! As we meet him regularly “face to face,” He will fill our lives to overflowing, and out of that overflow our human friendships will flourish.! 💕🐍💖🔔🌺📿🦚🐚🕉🍃🌈🔆🌷💟🦚🌈🌸💕🐍💖🔔🌺📿🦚🐚🕉🍃🌈🔆🌷💟🦚🌈🌸
Hari Om Tat Sat ~ Om Namah Shivaya ~ Shubh Somvaar! 💕🐍💖🔔🌺📿🦚🐚🕉🍃🌈🔆🌷💟🦚🌈🌸💕🐍💖🔔🌺📿🦚🐚🕉🍃🌈🔆🌷💟🦚🌈🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment