Wednesday 25 June 2014

If it is your dharma, if it is something you enjoy, and if it makes everyone happy, Lord Shiva will bless your path with many, many opportunities.

Photo: PURUSASUKTA  पुरुष सूक्त

Lord Shiva Meditating on the cosmos, IS the cosmic man,
meditating on God, Is God!
meditating on welfare, IS welfare!
meditating on peace, is peace!
meditating on Ananda , is Ananda !
Aum Namah Shivaya!

Shail Gulhati

You sometimes will not know where your dharma comes from. Sometimes, your dharma lies in another place you never expected. You enjoy doing what you do, and you see how happy others are with what you do.

I have done stand up comedy as a result of my friends' insistence that I should give it a try being a comedian during parties. What resulted was quite unexpected.

I have won first place in 2 competitions, 2nd place in 2, a third place, and a fourth place. I then realized that perhaps it was a dharmic calling for me to give more time to do comedy.

I do enjoy hearing how happy people become when they read my posts of humor, or how it makes their day feel a lot lighter. It is good to make people happy, happier. Happy people see more beauty in the world.

As I took this more seriously in the last 3 months, another surprise came in. My new found comedian friends and I suddenly got published in When In Manila, as well as being interviewed in the Radio about what we do.

If it is your dharma, if it is something you enjoy, and if it makes everyone happy, Lord Shiva will bless your path with many, many opportunities.

Om Namah Shiva 

No comments:

Post a Comment