Friday 2 January 2015

How to express my feelings and emotions.


Q: I do not know how to express my feelings and emotions. As I was trying to hide them, all the stress goes into myself. I do not know what to do with this. Is it very difficult to empty my mind even while meditating with your guidance?
Guruji: If you get too many thoughts, there are certain reasons. One of the reasons, for getting too many thoughts, is when your bowel is not clear, when your stomach is upset, constipated. If your bowel movements are not ok then you get too many thoughts. If there is no proper blood circulation in the body, then also you get too many thoughts, yeah? So, yoga and pranayama will help. Proper food and diet will help. Show to Ayurvedic doctor, he will say if there is too much pitta in your system, then he will suggest the food, which will also help.
=====================
Q: Today I read in Patanjali about truth consciousness. Is it inborn, or can it be cultivated?
Guruji: Both. It is there, but it needs to be increased. Just like how rice is inside the paddy, but the husk on it has to be removed.
=====================
Bad thoughts, and good thoughts come and go. Don’t become attached to them. If you try, and resist bad thoughts they will persist. Just let them be.
=====================
Truth is that which neither mind nor words can catch. Only when the mind becomes still, only then can you grasp it.
=====================
Q: How much do you love me? How do I know?
Guruji: Leave it! Love cannot be measured because it is infinite. There is no boundaries to it. But knowing has a boundary. Ponder on it.
=====================
Live your life well. If you are useful to people all your life, there will be hundreds and millions of people to take care of you.
Om Namah Shivay

No comments:

Post a Comment