Sunday 7 February 2016

You already have everything inside of you. You are masterpiece all by yourself.

ૐ The Shiva Tribe ૐ's photo.

You already have everything inside of you. You are masterpiece all by yourself. The answers you seek lies with yourself, love, power, happiness, peace and strength. You just need to look within. Instead of saying "I'm weak, I'm broken, I can't handle it" , Say "I'm strong, I'm healing, I'm rediscovering, I can!" It's not the outside Forces that make us feel something, it's what we tell ourselves that creates our feelings. All power is within. So get up, You need to recharge your batteries today. It's Selfcare, Stressfree, and Supersoul Sunday. As you prepare for your week ahead plans, keep Selfcare on your agenda today. Make yourself more confident, more strong, more happy, because happiness is something you decide on, on your own, it all exists within you. Everything is up to you and only you. ~ Hari Om Tat Sat ~ Jai Shri Mahakal 🙏🏻🙏🏻
हरि ऊँ तत सत ~ जय श्री महाकालेश्वराय नमः ~ श्री महाकालेश्वर ज्योतिर्लिंग उज्जैन , द्वादश ज्योतिर्लिंगों में से एक उज्जैन में विराजित राजाधिराज पृथ्वी अधिपति बाबा महाकाल के 07/02/2016 के भोग आरती श्रृंगार दर्शन
Ujjain - Baba Mahakal ke 07/02/16 ke bhog aarti shringar darshan ~ Jai Shri Mahakal ! Shubh Prabhat ~ Namaste Beautiful People 🙏🏻🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment