Tuesday 22 March 2016

WAY OF LIFE.

SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.'s photo.

WAY OF LIFE...
“So, what work do you actually do?” Sati asked coyly like any newly married wife.
“I meditate,” Shiva answered.
“No, I meant what work do you do as in work?”
“ “Yes, I have noted that when most people ask you ‘what do you do?’ they mean to ask about livelihood, vocation and income. Whereas, I have always thought that there’s so much more than just what a man does for a living. So much more that goes in to make a ‘way of life’…you know… he may paint or sing or play sport…” Shiva said. “But you meant to ask what I do for work, right?”
“Yes,” said Sati. “That’s what I meant.”
“I meditate,” He answered again with a strange smile.
“I don’t understand,” She said.
“For most people, a livelihood and a way of life are two different things. For me, it is all one,” He said.
“And you and I are one,” She said, drawing close to Him.
“Yes,” He smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment