Monday 25 July 2016

The Avadhoota Gita-26

Shiv Shankar Daily's photo.

The Avadhoota Gita-26
40. Thou hast not the nature of non attachment in the slightest nor hast thou in the slightest the nature of attachment. Thou hast not even the slightest nature of desire. I am the nectar of knowledge, homogenous existence, like the sky.
41. In thy mind there is neither the meditator - meditation, nor the object of meditation. Thou hast no samadhi. There is no region outside thee - nor is there any substance of time. I am the nectar of knowledge, homogenous existence, like the sky.
42. I have told thee all that is essential. there is neither thou, nor anything for me - or for a great one. nor is there any teacher or disciple. The supreme reality is natural and exists in its own way. I am the nectar of knowledge, homogenous existence, like the sky.
43. If I, the supreme, of the nature of the sky, alone exist, how can there be here the supreme truth - which is blissful reality, how can there be here the supreme truth which is not of the nature of bliss, and how can there be here the supreme truth of the nature of knowledge and intuition?
44. Know the one who is Consciousness and devoid of fire and air. Know the one of the nature of consciousness - who is devoid of earth and water. Know the one of the nature of consciousness who is devoid of coming and going.
45. I am neither of the nature of the void - nor of the nature of non-void. I am neither of pure nature nor of impure nature. I am neither form nor formlessness. I am the supreme reality of the form of its own nature.
46. Renounce the world in every way. Renounce the poison of renunciation and non-renunciation. The self is pure, immortal, natural and immutable.
Chapter 4
1. There is neither invitation nor casting off; How can there be flowers, leaves, meditations and recitation of sacred texts, and how can there be worship of Siva - which is identity in non-difference?
2. The absolute is not liberated from bondage and obstruction. The absolute is not purified, cleansed and released. The absolute is not liberated by union or separation. I am indeed the free One, like the sky.
3. I have developed no false notion that all this reality come into existence or that all this unreality comes into existence. I am free from disease - my form has been extinguished.
4. Stained, stainless, divided, undivided - differentiated, none of these appear to me. I am free from disease - my form has been extinguished.
Om Namah Shivay

No comments:

Post a Comment