Tuesday 19 July 2016

TEACH ME MY OWN WISDOM, SAID SHIVA

SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.'s photo.

TEACH ME MY OWN WISDOM, SAID SHIVA.
( A Tribute to all The Gurus of the world on Guru Poornima Day, 2016)
“Will I go to a time in the future then,” asked Shamshan Nath. “And wait for your arrival?”
“No,” smiled Shiva enigmatically. “You shall travel into the past and begin from there; a past where we had not even met, where I was not even Shiva yet, just Rudra. And therefore you shall be the perfect person to welcome me. I shall not recognize you, and that will afford me a blank slate for learning. A tabula rasa. From there to the state of Alamgrasa, divinity revelling in divinity,” said Shiva a bit dreamily. “You know, Shamshan Nath, I yearn for something I never had. Being the Primal Guru, I have never had a Guru for myself. You shall be the Guru this time, Shamshan Nath. You will teach me mysticism all over again.”
Shamshan Nath was mesmerised by Shiva’s words. To be a teacher to the greatest teacher in the world! He knew it would not be long before he embarked on his great journey and mission, to receive Shiva Himself, in an altogether different time, as his student. He therefore hung on even closer to these last moments, these last wisdoms spoken by his beloved Shiva, before the roles were to be reversed, as ordained. In those concluding moments, his mind wandered back to his own initiation; to the time when Shiva had accepted him in His own inner-fold of disciples and introduced him to the mysteries of tantra. He, too, was dreamily happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment