Friday 29 July 2016

It is so true that shiva is a God who accepts all.

Shail Gulhati: Shiva and Mysticism.'s photo.

It is so true that shiva is a God who accepts all.
And one who is accepted by Him, then has no value for anything other than Shiva's love itself. A passage from my book The Yogi and the snake may help to understand this even better
:
You ask for me to embrace you simply on the premise that I feel shunned? Asked the snake.
Yes, I ask everyone to embrace me, said the yogi. Everyone is shunned by someone by the rich, the rich by the religious, some people shun themselves; even the spiritual are shunned by many. I am a lover of all.
You are all my own, he continued, snakes, pups, men, all.
Now, that someone has meditated deeply enough to stir me up, the arrangement begins. The serpents are bitting, the bells are ringing; I must answer the calls.
And so began the most mystical journey of the snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment