Wednesday 23 November 2016

Shiva is detached, breaking his ties with his family to meditate!!

No automatic alt text available.


I am formless and devoid of all dualities,
I exist everywhere and pervade all senses
Always I am the same, I am neither free nor bonded
I am pure knowledge and supreme bliss, I am Shiva,
I am all auspiciousness, I am Shiva, I Am Shiva!
Sometimes Shiva is angry Rudra , Sometimes he is ascetic clad in a tiger skin, smeared ash all over. It only signifies detachment from sensual pleasures, a quality that everyone has to cultivate for his one's own good. Lord Shiva may also be shown as riding the tiger in some depictions. Tiger represents lust; His sitting on tiger’s skin indicates that He has conquered lust. Once one is free from lust his heart experience power of love and he become fearless. It is symbol of fearlessness. To follow in the footsteps of Shiva, we must learn this art of detachment and let an to conquer lust. During times of great difficulty, detachment is like a trusted friend, helping you remove yourself from the intensity of charged emotions such as fear or sorrow or rage. Shiva is an enigmatic God. This is due to his capacity for detachment. Shiva is detached, breaking his ties with his family to meditate!! 👁📿🐍🕉💀🌙🍃🐅🌀🐚🎨
Shivoham Shivoham ~ Hari Om Tat Sat 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment