Wednesday 23 November 2016

While Shiva might represent the cosmos, Shri Vishnu in his Vishwaroop form contains the cosmos and sustains it as well.

No automatic alt text available.

"I am beyond death, I am beyond doubts I am beyond divisions.
No one is my father, none my mother, nor was I born.
Neither brother nor friend, neither teacher nor pupil,
I am only truth, ecstasy and consciousness, I am Shiva. I am Shiva!
Nothing is sin for me, nothing is holy, sadness and happiness are not known to me,
I don't need chanting, nor holy places, no veda no yagna.
I am neither food, nor do I eat nor am I the enjoyer of these,
My abode is always a conscious happiness. I am Shiva. I am Shiva.!!"
One aspect of the Supreme Brahman is the process of dissolution of all creation, a precursor to the fresh beginning of the process of creation. This aspect is represented by Lord Shiva. He represents darkness or Tamas and is often called the angry Rudreshwar. Even though associated with destruction and dissolution, since Hinduism believes in the inevitability of creation following destruction, Shiva is also associated with being a cause of creation. Shiva represents the entire cosmos. While Shiva might represent the cosmos, Shri Vishnu in his Vishwaroop form contains the cosmos and sustains it as well. 👁📿🐍🐚🕉💀🐅🍃🌙🍁🎨
Jai Bholenath ~ Hari Om Tat Sat ~ Shubh Ratri! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment