Wednesday 29 March 2017

SATSANG -A CONVERSATION OF SHIVGANAS

Image may contain: 1 person

SATSANG -A CONVERSATION OF SHIVGANAS
“Suppose that this whole world was Lord Shiva's temple? How would you conduct yourself?
Suppose that all beings were a precious part of that temple, how would you treat them?” Nandi addressed all the ganas in the evening contemplation.
“Oh, we are only elementals, not even humans, great Nandi,” lamented a gana.“And yet, you pose to us a question that involves morality, responsibility , and God alone knows what kind of philosophy, which we simple beings cannot comprehend. We have a simple philosophy, though. We love Shiva and can do anything for Him.”
“Move aside, you fool,” said a large elemental, Vrikshvirata—the one as vast as a tree trunk. Not all of us elementals are unevolved; we too have a knowing of the Dharma. And in a time when Dharma is receding I would like to share my view. Every time I meditate, I get to see the depth of potential we elementals have. If we go deeper and deeper within our selves, we will see that Shiva has given us all a certain divinity without the scope of expectations. Just surrender to HIM and have complete belief, you will start seeing the expectations gradually vanishing and you will start noticing another interesting phenomenon.”
“What is that?” asked Nandi.
“That we are actually getting into Satyug! With our own transformation!” said Vrikshvirata.
Another gana, even huger than Vrikshvirata, Mahima Giri—the ‘large like a mountain’—came forward and spoke, “I believe the whole world is a creation of God and God is always present in our heart. So I try to be humble always. I believe that whatever happens with you is the outcome of your own Karma.
So, I make a conscious effort to control my anger, try to love all and try to help people, animals and trees in any manner possible. I try not to discriminate between creatures. I strongly believe that being non-judgmental like our Lord, Shiva, one can actually be Shiva Tulniye- nearly like Shiva, by one’s good Karma. And that this itself is the best worship of our Master: to act as He would! Aum Namah Shivay!”
Nandi spoke gently.“The deepest meditation shows us that we are not by ourselves. We are all connected;we are consciousness; And so, being good to the 'other' becomes automatic and easy.
The Master calls it Sahaj Avastha, and have you not noticed He is always in that Himself?
Ah, yes. I did ask the Master once myself, when I was a younger bull like you Bhringi, I did ask Him how He was so forgiving to all those who tried to harm Him.”
“And…” asked Bhringi, his eyes widening in anticipation, pleased that he reminded Nandi of His own younger days.
“And He said, ever so quietly, “I forgive, to release myself, Nandi.”
The ganas nodded in affirmation.“Hail Shambhu, the Self-Created One. Hail Shiva, the Creator of Selves.We are all One.”
“And all our little selves are indeed lucky to have Shiva in our midst, as our chief! Just being around Him is moksha, "
He Then bellowed loudly for all the Ganas to hear .“There is no other place that is Heaven ; Heaven is here, to be in the Master’s Playground.”
( From the book SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.)

No comments:

Post a Comment