Tuesday 21 March 2017

Chaitra #KrishnaPaksha #Ashtami (20th March 2017) (VIDEO)


#Chaitra #KrishnaPaksha #Ashtami (20th March 2017): *Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Shayan Shringar Darshan*
💐 🌻 💐 🌻 💐 🌻 💐 🌻
Indeed if our relationship with SHIVA is good, everything else will be good too.
Lord Shiva in the most concise and clearest terms declares loudly in #ShivaMahapuran as follows:
“Whoever takes a close friend of Mine as an enemy, I declare war on him. My devotee does not draw closer to Me by anything more beloved to Me than that which I have made obligatory upon him, and My devotee continues to draw closer to Me by doing supererogatory deeds until I love him, and if I love him I will be his hearing with which he hears, his vision with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. If he were to ask of Me, I would surely give to him; if he were to seek refuge with Me, I would surely grant him refuge. I do not hesitate about anything that I want to do as I hesitate to take the soul of a devotee, for he hates death and I hate to hurt him.”
This promise of SHIVA clearly and concisely highlights the way to become a close friend of SHIVA, may He be exalted, for the one who wants to be one of His close friends.
श्री नागेश्वर ज्योतिर्लिंग जी के
आज के शयन आरती दिव्य दर्शन
( Live Video ) 20 - मार्च - 2017 ( सोमवार )

No comments:

Post a Comment