Sunday 9 April 2017

DHYAN ABHYASA

Image may contain: 2 people, cloud, mountain and outdoor

DHYAN ABHYASA
It’s all a Godfire, this burning desire to know the Oneness behind all the beauty of the Universe, the play, the purpose, the joy, and the very being here, all is a Godfire.” Said Shiva.
“Then I shall be God’s firewood and let the fire burn,” said Sati with utmost devotion. “I fell in love with you even before I saw you,” She added. “The wood of this soul started to prepare itself to burn for you from the very time I saw Sristi Iswara Maharaj Shvlinga in my father's kingdom. I always loved the Shivlinga, and now I love you so much as Shiv Shanker, the handsome mendicant, who is my husband!
'it is all One" said Shiva, "when you are in meditation you will know"
So then, teach me about meditation,” She said.
“Yes, I will,” said Shiva. “Actually, one cannot teach meditation,” he continued. “Just as one cannot catch the moon, even when you clutch at the sky. Meditation is like that: it cannot be clasped by pointing, it must be from within, from practice.You must do your Abhyasa dilligently” So saying he went into his yoga pose, and Sati followed her Swami into the same.
( From the book SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.)

No comments:

Post a Comment