Thursday 19 October 2017

SHIVLINGA, THE CELESTIAL GODFIRE

Image may contain: 2 people

SHIVLINGA, THE CELESTIAL GODFIRE
( Sati's Diwali of love for her Lord, Shiva)
“I’ve heard of bonfire,” said Sati. “But you have this innate ability to teach me new words. Godfire?”
“Hahaha! It’s all a Godfire, this burning desire to know the Oneness behind all the beauty of the Universe, the play, the purpose, the joy, and the very being here, all is a Godfire.”
“Then I shall be God’s firewood and let the fire burn,” said Sati with utmost devotion. “I fell in love with you even before I saw you,” She added. “The wood of this soul started to prepare itself to burn for you from the very time I saw Sristi Iswara Maharaj. I did so love the Shivlinga, and now I love you so much as Shiv Shanker, the handsome mendicant, who is my husband! You are mine! Mine, and only mine! The Shivlinga can belong to all, but you, belong to me!”
( From SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller)

No comments:

Post a Comment