Monday 27 April 2015

The Eleventh Commandment


The Eleventh Commandment
Being in a crowd when you are alone is ignorance. Enlightenment is being alone in a crowd. Feeling of oneness in a crowd is a sign of wisdom. Knowledge of life brings confidence, and knowledge of death makes you fearless and centered.
What is fear? Fear of separatedness.
Celebrate while you are alone and when you are with people. Some know to celebrate when they are in a crowd. Some can only rejoice alone in silence. I tell you to do both.
Celebrate the silence and Celebrate the noise.
Celebrate the life and Celebrate the death.
This is the Eleventh Commandment!
=====================
Liberation means, that you have finally found rest (and this happens when you are finally free from all your desires and cravings). When the feeling dawns from deep within, 'I am content, I do not want anything', and you have fulfilled all your duties and responsibilities, then you are liberated.
=====================
Look for Goodness
In everything, goodness is there. Our goal is to find it. In every person, the best is there; our job is to recognize it. In every situation, the positive is there; our opportunity is to see it. In every problem, the solution is there; our responsibility is to provide it. In every setback, the success is there; our adventure is to discover it. In every crisis, the reason is there; our challenge is to understand it. By seeing the goodness, we'll be very enthusiastic and our lives will be all the richer.
======================
Procrastination
There is usually a tendency to postpone things to the last moment. When the situation demands that I finish the job and at the same time if unforeseen things come up, I tend to feel pressurized. I then am not able to do the job well and begin to wish that I had more time. I need to understand the importance of time and do the job needed to be done immediately. I need to understand the fact that if I lose this moment, there is no chance of getting it back again. If I use the time at hand
fruitfully, I'll always be able to remain light and be available to things that come up suddenly.
Om Namah Shivay

No comments:

Post a Comment