Friday 21 August 2015

You can have Darshan of Lord in this very life. Many have realised. What another has achieved can be achieved by you also. There is no doubt of this. Ask not for any boon from Him.



"O lord as I search for you I give up all my pride and ego. I surrender myself to you uttering your name. Please forgive my sins and failings, purify my soul, lead me to wisdom as I lie at your feet with devotion, for eternity ~ Om Namah Shivaya!"
Yes, You can have Darshan of Lord in this very life. Many have realised. What another has achieved can be achieved by you also. There is no doubt of this. Ask not for any boon from Him. Whenever there is asking for boon there is no real devotion. It becomes business. You should not trade with God. Have absolute Nishkamya, Ananya Bhakti. Do not ask for Mukti even. Mukti is maid-servant of Queen-devotion. It comes by itself. Melt all illusory differences. Remove all barriers that separate man from man. Realise the underlying unity and be free. Prahlada prays to Shri Vishnu from the bottom of his heart: "O Lord, in whatever birth I may pass, let me have unswerving devotion to Thy lotus-feet." When the heart is purified, the mind is naturally turned towards God. The aspirant is attracted towards God. Eventually he is absorbed in the Lord, through pure love, self-surrender and worship. The Bhakta now becomes a cosmic entity. He has cosmic life. Feel His Presence everywhere. Strive ceaselessly to fix your mind in the Lord. Try constantly to behold your Beloved in all the forms. Silently repeat His Names. Melt the mind in Him. Rejoice in silence in Him. The Lord abides in every creature. Behold the Lord in all objects, in all manifestations. He is in the breath; in the voice; in your eyes. He is the life of your life, soul of your soul. When Rama asked Hanuman as what he thought of him, Hanuman said: "When I think I am body, I am Thy servant, O Lord. When I feel, I am Jiva, I am your part, when I feel I am Atman, you and I are one." The true Bhakta merges himself in his Beloved. He plunges deep in the Divine Being. He dives deep into the ocean of Divine Bliss. He sees nothing around him but Him alone. The whole world appears to him as a manifestation of God and this is the highest form of Bhakti! Love, Light & Peace ~ Hari Om Tat Sat Namah Shivaya!!
Namaste to All ~ May blessings of ShankarNarayana be upon everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment