Monday 19 December 2016

Rescue me O Shiva

Image may contain: 1 person


"My enemy, my problems, my fears have knocked me to the ground. I am forced to live in darkness. I am losing all hope, I am paralysed with fear. I lift my hands to you in prayer. Come quickly, and answer me, for my depression deepens. Don’t turn away from me. I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, I give myself to you. Rescue me O Shiva, All glories to to you!!" ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ Namaste Lovely Souls. It's time for Monday Mantra. ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ“ฟ At times we feel caught in deepening depression, and we are unable to pull ourselves out. At those times we can reach Shiva and express our true feelings. Reach out to him in prayer. Your words can open up the gates of heaven if prayer comes from the heart. Prayer has tremendous influence. If the Prayer is sincere and if it proceeds from the bottom of your heart it will at once melt the heart of the Lord. Do not pray for the attainment of any selfish ends or mundane gifts. Pray for His mercy. Pray for divine light, purity and spiritual guidance. Pray constantly. "O Lord, let me remember you at all times. Let my mind be fixed at Thy feet. Remove my evil habits." Pray to him to give you strength. Don't lose hope, just keep praying. Do not let the pain of a situation make you hopeless. Do not let negativity wear off on you. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Your fears actually don't exist. When times are hard it can be difficult to follow your heart and take another step, but it’s a tragedy to let the lies of fear stop you. Although fear can feel overwhelming, and defeats more people than any other force in the world, it’s not as powerful as it seems. Fear is only as deep as your mind allows. You are still in control. So take control! You can beat fear if you face it. Be courageous! And remember that courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid; courage means you don’t let fear stop you from moving forward with your life!! Love, Light & Peace ~ Hari Om Tat Sat ~ Jai Bholenath! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Shubh Somvaar ~ Happy Monday! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

Post a Comment